Wednesday, March 9, 2011

JS PROM 2011



Last February 18, 2011, I'd experienced my first ever JS Promenade. In that event I was assigned to be the Lady Dean of the ceremony together with Teoneil R. Zubiaga.

As we start the program, I felt nervous because that was my first time to host a formal event. But thank God the event was successful even though there are some errors in our script.
 

Even though I was the Lady Dean of the event, I still joined some  activities of the event such as the candle lighting ceremonies and the singing of the JS Prom song entitled "Beautiful in my eyes".

Aside from being the Lady Dean of the event, I also participated the Junior's dance presentation. My partner in that presentation was Helbert Nobleza.


After some speeches, we ate our dinner just like what you see in the picture.



Another memorable part of the night is the dancing time or the dance...dance...dance!

Later on the event was ended. I was thinking of all the unforgettable things that I'd experienced in the event. And I was hoping that there will be more memorable things that will be experience in the next prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment